Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekly update

Well it's Saturday night and I don't have plans to go out. Had two exams today so am glad just to have a night in. But since I'm not going out there will be no spending tonight, so thought I would do a weekly update slightly early.

Like most of my weeks, it has been a bit good and a bit bad.

As I already posted during the week, my goals to only pay my rent and pay for a massage didn't happen. However, I put my massage off for a week which saved some money, and my expenses were a lot less than last week (because I didn't buy plane tickets this week!) However, am annoyed that there was still frivolous spending - too many snacks and food out.

Weekly expenses this week were as follows:

Rent: $220
Household: $51
Food: $19.65
Entertainment: $17.50
Gifts: $7.45

Total: $315.60

No comments: