Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend

I had been expecting a reasonably expensive weekend. I had planned to go out to dinner Friday night with some friends from uni; get my eyebrows and eyelashes tinted on Saturday (an extravagance I know!); and then catch up with some friends which were down from Queensland on Sunday. I was expecting we would spend the whole day together so probably would have lunch and dinner.

I was quite sick all weekend, so Friday night I didn’t go out to dinner, just had a quiet night at home. Saturday I cancelled my beauty appointment but ended up going to the doctors to get antibiotics, so had the expense of that. I also bought a few groceries. Sunday I did meet my friends but because I was still sick, only for a couple of hours (and in that couple of hours managed to get sunburnt, so I’m now still feeling sick and in pain!). Lunch was fairly cheap, but I ended up spending $55 at some markets on a dress and a bangle. And now I have buyer’s remorse. I fell in love with the dress, it’s a bit hard to describe but I loved the colours, but looking at it again this morning, I just don’t think I will wear it much. The only clothing I “need” at the moment are some more jumpers for winter, so I really I should have been saving my ‘clothing’ money for that.

No comments: