Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm a geek

I just spent $311.95 US (think it will be around $450AU) at Amazon. And they weren't even fun books! (Sigh, how many "fun" books could I have gotten for $312US? A lot!)

I just spent $311.95 US buying two textbooks on US Federal Income Tax.

I'm a geek.

If any of my friends ever say "I've spent too much money", it's usually followed by "I shouldn't have bought another pair of shoes", or "I shouldn't have bought that bag", or "I really need to stop going out so much". Me, I just blew my budget on tax textbooks!

At least they are tax deductible!

2 comments:

Miss Melbourne said...

Hey thanks for the message on my blog, looking forward to following your progress and seeing your twitter updates!

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Nice and interesting stuff.