Thursday, March 26, 2009

Amazon

When you are on a budget, and like books, Amazon is evil. I think the best thing to do in a situation like this is just avoid the site all together. There are always so many things I find on there which I want.

I've enquired about joining my local library. The problem is you need two forms of ID with your current address. All my photo ID has my old address on it; and all my current mail is sent to a PO Box, not my home address. Hopefully I will still be able to join up.

Regardless though, I have books at the moment I haven't read, so I certainly should get through those before even thinking about buying any more. And, head dropped in shame, I did buy some books last week at a discount book store (ended up being $37.95 for 5 books, one of which was Lauren Weisberger "Chasing Harry Winston" which have I have been wanting for ages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great information. I have a lot of CC debt and I am trying to do a business on the side and work full time to pay it off.
Emmett

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER 5 DOLLARS said...

Interesting post on amazon.