Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Goals for week: Big FAIL already!

I posted on Sunday about my goals for the week (or at least Monday to Friday) which involved spending no money except paying my rent and for a remedial massage.

Well, it's already Tuesday and I have already failed....
Monday: Having bad day at work, ending up buying far too many snacks (some of which I still have): $7.05
Today: Boss and some of "higher ups" at work invited me to lunch so I said yes. Good part is the lunch I was going to have was in the work freezer, so I can have it tomorrow, it won't go to waste. I spent $5.00 on rice paper rolls (trying to be healthy).

I have exams at the end of this week for one of my post-grad courses, so I have pushed my massage back until next week, which will save me some money this week.

No comments: