Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quick review of week

I'll update with exact figures tomorrow, but this week has been good and bad in terms of spending.

Good
  • Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were no spend days.

Bad
  • Bought fast food for dinner last night as I was depressed (see the post on my Diet blog). Didn't cost a lot but was unncessary spending.

  • Bought 2 x return plane fares to visit home.

One at start of April and one at end of May. I got a good deal but it still means I spent over $200 on travel this week. I need to work out a way to budget for this. Sad to say considering I'm in my mid twenties, but it's the first time I've lived more than driving distance away from "home" for any extended period of time. I'm missing my Mum and all my friends. It's a bit over a hour flight home and there are usually good deals, but they still add up!

No comments: