Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grocery shopping

I really need to go grocery shopping - I made my lunch today and as I made it realised I have nothing left for the rest of the week for lunch. Pain in the you-know-what as I have a lecture tonight so won't have time to go shopping.

However - fate intervened and there was a lunchtime seminar at work today which I had forgotten about until I got into work and checked my calendar. This meant .... free lunch! So I can eat the lunch I brought today tomorrow, and can go grocery shopping tomorrow night so will have lunch on Thursday and Friday.

I really need to organise my life. I didn't go grocery shopping on the weekend because I was sick, and because I still have food in the house for dinners (frozen vegies, meat etc), I thought - oh, I'll be fine for the week.

1 comment:

mrktg said...

Seminars were created to spark creativity in people and to motivate them to work more effectively. This is achieved by the skillful teaching of the host speaker. Sales seminars hosts have specialized experience in capturing audience’s attention and giving them relevant information on seminars.