Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick May round-up

How can it already be June??? The year has flown by.

My goals/plans for May were to study, lose weight, and save money.

STUDY
I completed my 7 assignments and 2 exams. Haven't gotten the marks back for a lot of them yet but I think most of them went well.

LOSE WEIGHT
That didn't really happen. As the weather has gotten colder I've been eating badly, and with the amount of study I had I didn't get to the gym much. Surprisingly though, I went back to Queensland for the weekend and everyone said I looked like I had lost a ton of weight. I know I had lost quite a bit since moving down in January, but everyone saw me just before Easter, and I really didn't think I had lost much (if any) between then and now.

SAVE MONEY
Update to follow. I can say that one more credit card is paid off in full. But I was absolutely terrible at keeping track of my money for May. During this week I'm going to try to reconcile it. I know how much money I had on 1st May, and how much I have now, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Pretty much anything I spend cash on is junk food or entertainment. But my expenses are going to be pretty high for the month - after all, I bought a laptop, but that came from savings so not too concerned.

1 comment:

Miss Melbourne said...

Your May sounds a bit like mine, except the study part!(thank god!)

Losing weight didn't really happen altho I feel like my eating has been better this past week or so, so I'm hoping this means my weight stops going UP!

Congrats on paying off the card in full! I can't wait till I can start closing some cards!