Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Extra income

I've just lodged my timesheets for some extra work I've been doing (marking). I do some through the university I work at full-time and some for another university. Before tax, it should work out to be almost $1,500.

I should get some more work in a couple of weeks (marking exams). First I have to get my own exams out the way though!

The extra income is a definite help this month - I'm going on a weekend trip in August which is $440. Not budgeted for, but I will be going to the snow - which... I have never seen! Having said that however, it's meant to be between 7-14 degrees Celsius in Sydney today, I'm in my office and freezing! So I don't know how well I will handle the cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is cold!!

That is a lot of overtime girl!! Great job! Don't get too tired though.