Friday, June 5, 2009

Credit card update May/June

It's going down!!!

On 1 May, I owed $22,016.77

On 1 June, I owed $20,690.52

I have completely paid off Card 1, which is the first card I've gotten rid of without any balance transfers. It was my smallest card, but it also had the highest interest rate.

Next challenge is to Tackle Card 2, it actually has the lowest rate but only until about September (it was a six-month balance transfer off), I need to check the exact date it will expire. I would love to be able to pay it off just through my salary, but if worst comes to worst I should hae a tax refund by then (in Australia our financial year runs from July-June each year).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Credit card update May/June" to our Directory of Credit Cards. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Credit car-d Team

http://www.creditca-rd.info