Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend things to do

I have a fun-filled weekend of work, study and household chores. Actually, that's a lie, I am going to see a Dylan Moran concert tonight. Love his work. I bought the tickets back in January for myself and a birthday present for my brother, so already paid for. I'm getting a bus to where the show is, and I already have a prepaid 10-trip bus ticket. The concert doesn't start until 8pm so will eat before I go... overall cost should be $0.

But seriously, I have so much to do this weekend.... making a list ....

Study
Prep for trust accounting exam
Sit trust accounting exam (online - must complete between Sunday 9am and Monday 9pm - aim to do it Sunday night)
Catch-up on reading for Commerical Law Practice
Work on Tax Course 1 assignment - mainly reading
Work on Tax Course 2 assignment - reading/notes
Reading for Tax course 2

Work
Prep for lecture next week (my first one ever!!!)

Houshold
Washing/ironing - I hadn't ironed for about 2 weeks. Did a basket this morning but have a load of washing on which will also need ironing.
Quick apartment clean - mop/vaccum/wipe surfaces (shouldn't take too long - times like this I like living in a smallish apartment!)

Other
Gym - body pump class
Dylan Moran concert

Financial
List a minimum of 4 things on Ebay (some things I already have photos for so hopefully won't take too long)
Update blog with April summary/expenses

I think that's it! Don't think I'm going to get through all of it but will see how I go.

No comments: