Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free entertainment on the web

One of the most important things to do if you are trying to save money is work out ways to have fun for free.

I have mixed feelings on the internet in general. On the one hand it's a wonderful invention, allowing people to access abundant masses of knowledge from the comfort of their own home, but on the other hand there is a lot of crap out there. I for one know I waste a whole lot of time on the net.

But it is great in terms of free entertainment - there are a lot of sites I visit to give me a laugh.

One of my favourite sites is The Daily Puppy. I love dogs (and cats, and bunnies, and pretty much anything fluffy). I have actually never had a dog, where I live at the moment I can't have one, and considering the costs associated with them that's probably a good thing. But I love visiting this site to see the "puppy of the day". They are so cute! :) So if you are a dog lover who hasn't seen this site before - enjoy. If you don't like dogs - well, there isn't really much point in you visiting.

2 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

I agree there are pros and cons to the internet. It is such a wonderful invention but it has changed many things. I don't think people go outside as much as they used to because of the internet and tv. I like dogs but like you don't have one. I will check out that site.

KB said...

Oustide?? What is that? :) lol