Saturday, May 2, 2009

Goals for May

May for me is about 4 things:
  1. Studying
  2. Working
  3. Losing weight
  4. Saving money

Studying

  • With my Masters & Grad Dip, May is a very busy month. I have 7 assignments and 2 exams. Eep!!

Working

  • We are putting out an issue of the Journal I am production editor off. First one I have worked on, so I think it is going to be a steep learning curve.
  • I will also have more marking to do (in good news, I put in my time sheet for the other marking I did, is about $470 before tax. Yay! :)
  • I have a conference paper to write
  • And my normal other 50 million duties!

Losing weight

  • This week I went to the gym 3 times, which for me is pretty good! But I haven't been losing weight as often as I would have liked because I keep having bad days in between good days.
  • I want to keep up the gym, keep on with the healthy eating and hopefully I will lose around 5 kilos.

Saving money

  • I haven't done my April summary yet, but I know it wasn't a good month. I realise that although my finances are in a better state than last year, I'm keeping track of everything I'm spending, paying my credit cards off (slowly!), I'm really not living frugally or living like I'm on a budget. That has to change.
  • With May being all about study, work and losing weight - I really shouldn't have much of a chance to spend money!

No comments: