Thursday, May 14, 2009

Completely random post

1. I'm using my new laptop! :) Loving the laptop, hating Microsoft Vista. As much as I hate 2007 Office. What was wrong with XP and Office 2003?

2. I'm very short - usually don't mind too much, but my light bulb blew in my room on the weekend. Even standing on a chair, neither my flatmate (who is only slightly taller than me) or I can reach to change the stupid thing! My brother was meant to come over last night to fix it but was busy, and now he is sick (called me today and he sounded terrible, and obviously his health is more important than a light globe, but it's still annoying!) Maybe I should start making friends with some tall neighbours? (I live in an apartment building).

3. I'm hungry, and the orange poppyseed cake I have in the oven isn't exactly a suitable dinner! (Taking it in to work tomorrow). In one of those, "I just won't eat because I don't know what I want and can't be bothered cooking anything" moods.

No comments: