Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weekend

This is the first weekend since I have been in Sydney when I don't have to work or study ... and, Murphy's law - I'm sick. I did a lot of extra part-time work this week - (30 hours), so I had a number of very late nights. I think maybe my body is now telling me to rest! I felt pretty yuck yesterday but thought it was just a cold, but when I finally woke up this morning (after about 14 hours of sleep!) my back was killing me (which I guess explains the dream I was having that someone was literally stabbing my back).

I'm meant to go out tonight but even the thought of getting out of bed at the moment seems like too much of an effort. I'll see how I feel in a couple of hours.

If I'm feeling better tomorrow I will summarise June - and then the first six months of the year.

No comments: