Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend summary

I had a good weekend money wise. I didn't spend anything except for buying some panadol last night, which was a necessity because I had a killer headache and was all out. However, because it was Sunday night I had to buy it at a gas station, so it cost $5.60, when I think from the supermarket it's about $3.00.

I spent about 7 hours marking assignments, which should earn me over $200 (I'm not sure of the actual rate). (I also did about 5 hours last weekend). Of course, tax will be taken out, but the year is flying by and before I know it, it will be tax time again.

On the note of tax, my brother finally did his tax return over the weekend (it was due October 31 2008). We co-own a rental property, and it turns out that I had underclaimed the depreciation in my tax return. Oops! (That's what I get for doing my tax return in a rush). Anyway, I will lodge an amendment request, and I should hopefully get back almost $500.

So it was quite a profitable weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job. I love when I am productive on the weekend and even better when you don't overspend.

GREAT JOB!!