Monday, April 13, 2009

Slack slack slack

I've been very slack with my blog lately. It was one of my things to do this long weekend and it's already Monday! Back to work tomorrow.

The long weekend has gone far too quickly. I still have most of today, but I have study to do, going to force myself to go to the gym as well.

Work is getting busy, I went in and did a bit of stuff on Friday even though it was a public holiday. I look back and how many hours I was working last year, and the 3 hours travelling I was doing a day and wonder how I did it? But it wasn't exactly good healthwise.

I work at the one place but have taken on some extra work to try to get some extra income (marking assignments - joyful task!) So add that to the two post-grad degrees I'm doing and things get pretty busy! I made up a schedule a couple of weeks ago ... yeah, that hasn't really been followed.

Anyway, no matter how busy I am, this recent Dilbert joke puts things in perspective!






2 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Yeah it can be very crazy working more than one job. One job is enough usually.

Emmett said...

I hear you, I have worked more than one job before and it sucks.